Terms & Conditions for LOKSATTA’s CHOTYA JAHIRATI MOTHI SANDHI Reader Contest for Mumbai
1. LOKSATTA’s Chotya Jahirati Mothi Sandhi Contest for Mumbai [“Contest”] is open to subscribers and readers of LOKSATTA, Mumbai.
2. The Contest shall be for 15 days commencing on 10th March 2017;
3. There will be no entry fee for the Contest.
4. Participation in the Contest is voluntary.
5. The reader must have completed 15 years of age.
6. Three question relating to the advertisements published in classifieds section of LOKSATTA, Mumbai, [“the newspaper”] will be asked on a specified page of the newspaper’s main issue or supplement, daily .The reader can turn to the classified section and find the correct answer, which is to be submitted with a slogan, I read/ like LOKSATTA because ………………. The slogan needs to be original, in Marathi/ English The total sms (Our code + answer + slogan) should not be more than 70 Chracters . The correct answer and slogan should be submitted by sms, through Short Code to 56161 by 3.00 pm on the same day
7. The daily winners with the best slogan will be selected by a jury from the readers who submit the correct answers. The winners will receive prizes.
8. The best slogan with photograph of the winners will be covered in LOKSATTA, Mumbai.
9. Proof of age to be presented if required.
10. The decision of the jury for best slogan as confirmed by LOKSATTA shall be final and binding. No correspondence of whatsoever nature will be entertained by the newspaper in this regard.
11. Taxes, cesses, etc. if any, on the prizes shall be borne and paid by the winner (s).
12. Prizes are also non transferable, & non –exchangeable, given on as is basis. The newspaper may change the prize without notice.
13. The prize will have to be collected by the winner only.
14. The Contest shall not be open to employees of The Indian Express (P) Ltd.
15. The newspaper reserves it’s right to suspend, cancel, or modify, add to, or truncate the Contest and/or rules, terms & conditions relating thereto at any time without notice.
16. No cash or compensation shall be paid or given in lieu of the prize [s].
If prize(s) is not collected on the stipulated date and time or required proof of age provided or documents produced for verification, the prize may be forfeited at the discretion of the newspaper.
17. All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai